PresidentMore than 40 years of experience in the banking and tourism industries of Dominican Republic. CORATUR was founded under his leadership in the BHD Group (financial conglomerate, leader in the country) with the creation of Coral Hotels and Resorts. The experience of Mr. Llibre before founding CORATUR includes:
- Financial Director, Economic Advisor and General Manager of the Central Bank of the Dominican Republic for 14 years.
- Founding member of the Occidental Hotels Group in the Dominican Republic, being a shareholder and board member since 1978 - 1998.
- He has served as Executive Vice President of the BHD Group since 1985.
- President of the Hotels and Restaurants Association of Dominican Republic (ASONAHORES) in the years 2010 to 2012.
Executive Vice-PresidentMore than 20 years of experience in the areas of hospitality, vacation club, finance and economics in the Dominican Republic. His experience before joining CHC includes:
- Responsibilities within the Finance and Marketing areas at Codetel (a leading telecommunication company recently acquired by CLARO).
- Treasury Manager of Tricom (first private Dominican company to issue equity securities in the North American stock market).
- He is an economist by profession, graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Católica Madre y Maestra of Santo Domingo, where he was a professor for about 10 years of Finance and Economics.
- Holds a Master's Degree in Business from Thunderbird University, in Arizona, United States.
- He served as president of the National Association of Young Entrepreneurs (ANJE) during 2007.
- Actualmente es Presidente de la Asociación de Hoteles y Restaurantes de la Rep. Dominicana (ASONAHORES), miembro del Consejo de Directores de la Central de Valores Dominicana (CEVALDOM), Confederación Patronal Dominicana (COPARDOM) y Asociación de Usuarios No Regulados.
International Vacation Club Vice-presidentMore than 15 years of experience in the areas of operations and finance and more than 10 years in the Hotel Sector. Carrying out positions, such as:
- In charge of operations and inventory in the warehouse of Grupo M, the largest Textile Free Zone of the Dominican Republic.
- Responsible for exports of dairy products, for Grupo Rica.
- Responsible for the supervision of the operations of the Pension Fund Administrators of the Dominican Republic.
- Marketing Director IVC, vacation club division of CHC.
- Operations Director IVC, vacation club division of CHC.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) from Bentley College in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States.
- Specialty in Corporate Finance from Bentley College in Waltham, Massachusetts, United States.
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, from the Worcester Polytechnic Institute in Worcester, Massachusetts, United States.
Condominium Development Vice-presidentMore than 15 years of experience in the areas of finance and development.
- 4 years JP Morgan (Madrid and London) as Manager of Portfolio Management of Fixed and Variable Income.
- 4 years at the Banco Popular Dominicano as Division Manager of the Investment Banking and Risk Management department.
- 3 years at Cap Cana as Project General Director.
Commercial Representative for Central America and the regionMore than 20 years of experience in the hotel, tourism and gastronomy sector and 7 in the telecommunications service industry, in the US, Colombia, Dominican Republic and Panama, performing activities and positions among others such as:
- Founder and Director of Mangú Hospitality Lab., Hotel consultants Panama.
- Director of Operations in FBM for the Codere Group / Panama and Advisor in Colombia.
- Operations Director of the Radisson Summit Hotel & Golf / Panama.
- Performed different executive positions in Comcel S.A, (now Claro S.A.), the first mobile communication company in Colombia.
- Consultant and Advisor of companies such as Victoria Regia Hotel, Hospitality Solutions Group, Grupo Punta Cana, Hípica of Panamá, Sun International Corp., among others.
- Vice President of the Gastronomic Club of Panama.
- Honorary Consul of the Dominican Republic in Barranquilla.